Sunday, November 25, 2012

A love poem for Ivan Idea.

Stop touching those candles
and stop
saying those stupid things,
You are fucking ridiculous
and 
repulsive
and the way you put commas in your sentences
makes me sick like a Mintie on a roadtrip
and you are so fucking beautiful that it tears my heart out 
So why can't you just put your tongue
back in
and stop being pleasant and enthusiastic 
Because you look so stupid
and I know you're not. 
And I wish you had loved me
But I wish I hadn't loved you,
because you are
pathetic
and I'm embarrassed by the clichĂ© of loving your fucking face
and your horrible pile of bones.
Although your bottom lip was quite nice
and Jesus
you could speak
like no-one else. 
So I hope you'll be happy one day
but I doubt it because cowards are 
rarely 
happy.
And you 
are a coward
coward
coward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment