Monday, July 9, 2012

Travel blog part 10.

I got an email from my mother the other day saying that she was concerned that my blog didn't seem to feature much fruit and veg/healthy food. Aside from the amusement this caused me by way of stereotypical motherly concern, I realised that I have neglected to post some of the food we've been eating at home, which has certainly extended beyond the realms of mac & cheese and pizza. So.

What was it?
Two eggs with tomato, arugula, garlic & vinegar. 


Where was it from?
Adam's kitchen.

How much was it?
I don't know what the combined total of the ingredients would have been, but Adam said he got a heap of arugula for $5. Good deal. 

Why did you eat this, Rhiannon?
Because we woke up late and wanted to have brunch of the roof. 

How was it?
I continue to be highly impressed by what Adam can do with small numbers of ingredients. And by that I mean, this was really fucking good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment