Sunday, July 22, 2012

Travel blog part 24.

What was it?
Spinach and ricotta ravioli, cuppa tea. 
Where was it from?
Bar Roma, Sydney Airport.

How much was it?
Total $18.50 or something ridiculous like that. Yep, you're back in Australia. 

Why did you eat this, Rhiannon?
BECAUSE FUCK I WAS SO HUNGRY. After enduring about 26 hours of United Airlines no-vegetarian bullshit, I was about ready to eat a horse, which ironically I couldn't even do because I'm a vegetarian, so I settled for eating a very large amount of pasta. 

How was it?
In all honesty it was probably pretty average, but by this point I was so happy to see a non-aeroplane meal that it might as well have been five star dining. 

This also marks the end of my travel blogging. I will now resume the sporadic, aimless and probably somewhat inane blogging of old. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment